- Competition will be held from April 11th until April 14th 2023.
- The competition is open to young musicians from all over the world.
- The competitors are divided into seven categories, according to the years of learning. Violinists, violists, cellists and double bass players compete together in each category.
- The participants bear the expenses of travel and accomodation.
- In the event of cancellation, the entrance fee will not be refunded.
- Official piano accompanists are available for all categories. One rehearsal and performance with the official accompanist are charged by prices listed below. Optionally, each additional rehearsal with the official accompanist is possible directly in agreement with accompanist.
- Competitors may bring their own accompanists at their own expense.
- Competitors who need official accompanist (note in Application form) are required to bring their own piano score. Also, a legible copy of the score for piano accompaniment has to be sent directly to each accompanists e-mail adress. Official accompanists will contact competitors after application deadline via e-mail adress listed in Application form.
- Applications should be sent during the perod from March 13th until March 17th 2023 to competition mail adress:
- The Application form should be filled in thoroughly, stating the original names of composers and pieces in full length, as well as the exact duration of each piece.
- In addition to the Application form, the receipt of paid entrance fee should be scanned and sent to competition mail adress:
- Entrance fee: 55,00 €
- Official accompanist:
1st and 2nd category: 20,00 €,
3rd and 4th category: 30,00 €,
5th, 6th and 7th category: 50,00 €.
- Please note the following bank account information:
Umjetnička škola Miroslav Magdalenić Čakovec
PRIVREDNA BANKA ZAGREB
with note including: „MATZ“ and competitor name.
- All compositions should be performed by heart.
- The exact performance order in all categories is determined by the first letter of candidate’s family name, starting with the letter “G”.
- All performances are open to the public.
- The organizer have the right to reproduce any parts of the competition in the media.
- The prize winners are determined by the Jury voting. The Jury member who is in any kind of kinship and/or professional contact with some of the contestants (at least one year before the competition), can not give vote to those competitors.
- The Jury and the Head Office reserve the right to reduce the length of performance.
- Decisions of the Jury are final and irrevocable.
- In each category, 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize are assigned. According to the decision of the Jury, it is possible to assign more than one First, Second and Third prize.
- According to the decision of the Jury, in each category it is possible to assign a number of Special awards and Special Mention Diplomas.
- According to the decision of the Jury, it is possible not to award some of the prizes.
- The ultimative competition winner and winner of Prize of Town Čakovec is determined by by the Jury voting.
- According to the decision of the Jury All participants receive a certificate of participation.
- The competition schedule will be announced after application deadline.
- All information at: umjetnicka-skola-miroslav-magdalenic.com.hr/rudolf-matz/